Princess Luna Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey hey! This is about me!

4 posters

Go down

Hey hey! This is about me! Empty Hey hey! This is about me!

Post by Vinyl Scratch Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Hey, my name is Vinyl.

My XBL Gamertag is NearbyScroll

My favorite pony would be Rarity from mane 6, Luna from those with voice, and otherwise Vinyl.

What do I do for the community? I try to spread fun, joy and friendship, and also attract more people to this amazing cartoon and community.

My become-a-brony story: Well, it's nothing extraordinary. I saw few people talking about MLP on web, so I thought I'll give it a try - but after 30 seconds of the first episode I turned it off, thinking that it's just not for me. Well, a few months later, I saw Pony 2: Assassins of Kings (PMV of Witcher 2 trailer) and PMV for Voltaire's "Land of the Dead", and since I was ill and bored at home in that time, I watched the whole first episode, then the second and so on.

Other info about me, well.. I am avid gamer (MOBAs, RPGs), I love music (Metal, Rock, Electronic, Orchestral pieces.. Almost everything, actually). I am learning to play two instruments at the moment - piano and electronic guitar. Other than that, I am very interested in computing technologies - mainly computer security, foreign languages - I speak English, Chinese and Spanish (and will learn Latin too) and social sciencies and problematics.

Last edited by Vinyl Scratch on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Hey hey! This is about me! Empty Re: Hey hey! This is about me!

Post by SoulReaver Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Welcome to the forum Vinyl!
From the background ponies you differentiate between those with voices and those without? thats interesting ^^
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

http://ReaverGames.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinyl Scratch Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks!
Well, I could not use the term canon, since Vinyl (or, DJ Pon-3 exactly) is canon too. But it just didn't feel right to compare a pony with only 6 second screentime with Luna, which had even entire episode dedicated to herself. ;P
Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl Scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ElsmanSparks Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

Nice meeting you~
ElsmanSparks
ElsmanSparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:55 am

Welcome to PLG! I shall hope to see you on the chat/forums.

Vinyl Scratch wrote:I speak English, Chinese and Spanish (and will learn Latin too)
Man, I have trouble speaking English. Let alone speaking other languages :umimpressed:
~Luna
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum